Thursday, March 31, 2005

A jihadi signature file on one of the forums

I found this interesting, it's probably not new but the first time I've taken notice. It's considered a signature file or close to it, that is automatically added to the end of your posts.

link:
http://ekhlaas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7827



I am terrorist .. And a jihad ..And soon will be a martyrdom ..
We are the paradises students we do not fear the death as for us the support or the martyrdom and the heart ..
.*. .*.
No ..The sadness will not vanish from my heart and I will not become happy the smiles eastِ
Until I see myself and has stood on I satisfy the jihad and the fronts beginningِ
What are between brothers lions their concern is that they are broken it headed the fierce enemy
Their flags are fluttering and their anthem is from the sweetest melodies and the tonesِ