Monday, December 12, 2005

Aegis Opsec and the jihadis

I know that if this contractor were working for me and putting videos like the ones we've seen this past week up on their site for the world to see, I would either have a long heart to heart with them or I would immediately cancel their contract.
I don't care about people sharing this stuff with each other, lord knows I can't imagine what it must be like in a war zone, but to put it out on the web, um not a good idea

Here's an example as to why..


Video: Nor wonderful martyr explodes himself in partition for army [aaaal'amryky], killing of three pigs afflicted to from

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer and peace on honorable the prophets and the senders truthful commander the militants of pains Mohammed son of father Abdullah and on god [wSHhb] and blessing follow them [whtdY] in their way to day send.
Either after: _
To you cut Alan nor wonderful martyr explodes himself on partition of securities

http://www.aegisiraq.co.uk/images/VBIED_ATTACK_CP.wmv
[laatnswnaa] from pure the praying