Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ok something odd

Doing the rounds tonight and seeing some odd things.
For example, 2 sites are down due to database errors,
www.alnusra.net/vb/ and www.baytalmaqdes.com/v/

Then it seems for the first time since I've been reading it, muslm.net has less than 700 people in one of their forums, by more than half. More usual than not it's in the 2000 range. Same thing with jaami.com, although I've never seen it get to the 2000 range or 700 range for any of their forums, there is typically about 5 to 10 people there at any given time, tonight there is one.

I don't think it's due to the time there because I often translate the forums around now. I'm not saying it's anything more than a bunch of coincidences, but it just seemed odd to me, figured I should mention it.